- Solicitation Type:
- Request for Information (RFI)
- Solicitation Issue Date:
- ___ XX, 20XX
- Deadline for Submissions:
- ___ XX, 20XX
- George Mason University has made a commitment to address global climate change and committed tonet-zero greenhouse gas emissions. In 2007, Mason committed to becoming climate neutral by 2050 and in 2017 reaffirmedits climate commitments by signing the We Are Still In pledge. Mason is interested in the best way to utilize its existing assetsto achieve goals of:
•Reducing energy costs, energy usage, and CO2 and greenhouse gas emissions
•Providing new learning opportunities for students
•Increasing resilience and supporting innovation
- The objective and intent of this Request For Information is to acquire information from qualified sources to provide the goods/services described in Section III, Information Requested. George Mason University (“Mason”) will review all information submitted and use that information to help formulate a formal Invitation For Bids (IFB) or Request For Proposals (RFP). No award will be issued as a result of this Request For Information. This is a fact-finding exercise only and there is no formal university initiative to approve or fund a project. Furthermore, firms submitting information in response to this request cannot be shown any favoritism should a formal solicitation be issued.
Questions and Answers
- All questions must be submitted by 3:00 PM (Eastern) ___ XX, 20XX.
- Question Submission:
- The deadline for the first round for submitting questions is closing in.
Temporarily, no further questions will be accepted after the above listed date.
- Answered Questions:
- Responses to all questions will be made available on a regular basis and can be downloaded for convenience.
Registration & Member List
- Show your interest in this solicitation by registering to ensure that you receive notification of any amendments or other updates to the project which may be issued in the future.
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Please enter "RFI-SolarPPA" in the Solicitation Number field.
- Interested Party List:
- All Interested Parties will be added to this list and made available on a regular basis and can be downloaded for convenience.
- If you download the solicitation documents and are interested in submitting a response, please register as a Interested Party by clicking on the "Registration & Interested Parties" tab above and following the instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not register, you will not receive notification of amendments, and failure to receive and acknowledge amendments may result in your submission being deemed non-conforming.
- Base Solicitation Documents:
RFI- Mason Renewable Energy System (338 KB)
Help and Technical Assistance
- File Formats:
- Documents are in one or more of the following formats:
Adobe Acrobat PDF - Requires Adobe Reader version 5.0 or later.
You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge by clicking on the following link: Download Acrobat Reader
Microsoft Excel - Requires Microsoft Excel 2000 or later.
Microsoft Word - Requires Microsoft Word 2000 or later.
- Technical Assistance:
- If you have any technical questions or need assistance with the document download process, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or [email protected]
Last Updated September 1, 2019
The documents posted on this page and the information contained therein shall not be published or redistributed in any medium without prior written consent of the George Mason University - Center for Climate Change Communication.