Politics & Global Warming, September 2021
Data Tables can be found beginning on p. 20 of the PDF version of the full report
Table of Contents
1. Global Warming and Clean Energy as Government Priorities
2. Support for Policies to Reduce the Pollution that Causes Global Warming
3. Energy Production as an Economic Issue
4. Who is Responsible for Action on Global Warming?
5. State and Local Government Action on Global Warming
6. Political Actions to Limit Global Warming
7. Educating Students About Global Warming
Leiserowitz, A., Maibach, E., Rosenthal, S., Kotcher, J., Carman, J., Neyens, L., Goldberg, M., Lacroix, K., & Marlon, J. (2021). Politics & Global Warming, September 2021. Yale University and George Mason University. New Haven, CT: Yale Program on Climate Change Communication.
The research was funded by the 11th Hour Project, the Energy Foundation, the MacArthur Foundation, and the Grantham Foundation.